Re: [Harp-L] open stages, blues, etc St Louis next week

Also, just noticed that the band Rough Grooves is playing 7 to 9 pm. Wednesday night at BB's Jazz, Blues and Soups. Very good band with harp St. Louis harp player Eric McSpadden in the band.  Located at 700 South Broadway.  Eric is a great guy and would probably let you sit in for a couple tunes.

Sent by Howard Young