[Harp-L] 4th tips

   Well Stephen, I almost hate to re-post this.  The first time around, one
of our list members was so confused by it that he emailed me offlist:

"Waa....huh....eh....whasthat....umm???"

   So I guess my convoluted methodology really confused him.  But it's how
I learned it, so here's my original posts. The first one was kind of an
intro to the subject:
http://harp-l.org/pipermail/harp-l/2010-May/msg00011.html.

The second one was actually playing tips, and that's probably where the guy
came to the conclusion I was nuts:
http://harp-l.org/pipermail/harp-l/2010-May/msg00012.html.

Maybe he was right.  And it's not a Jimmy Reed sound, though I think there
are some similarities between 1st and 4th.

Mick Zaklan