Re: [Harp-L] the practicality of 4th position

The note that holds me back from playing more 4th position blues is the
diminished fifth, e.g., Db on a G harp. It's only as 1 or 4 hole overblows
(very tricky) or an 8 hole blow bend (pretty high, even on a G harp).

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com