Re: [Harp-L] What harp is Jim Watkins paying here ?

Jim is using a 4-Octave Chromatic Harmonica (also known as a 64
Chromonica). I can't tell you which make though. Most likely a Hohner Super
64 or a Hering 64 or a Suzuki 64.
JIm does have a unique sound and all his YT recordings are wonderful. He
insists that the only way to master the Chromatic is to master all the 12
keys ! A tall order for most of us....