[Harp-L] Is it my ears or does the chromatic sound different? Not as rich & soulful or what?

I've consider the chromatic off and on for a long time. I even have an inexpensive one in the case with my diatonics... but...

Somehow it sounds different to me... do any of you guys agree?

The attractive thing about it of course is you have every note available to you... and that means you can play any melody... but...

Well, I don't know... maybe I haven't listened to enough chromatic players...

What do you guys think?