Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:00 PM
To: Fran_3
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Please suggest some backing tracks

Stephane Wrembel offers many free play-along rhythm tracks of jazz tunes at:

http://www.stephanewrembel.com/rhythmtracks.html

On May 28, 2013, at 2:52 PM, Fran_3 wrote:

In an earlier post Jeff suggested Jimi Lee's backing tracks and I'll take a look... but I'd like to hear about others as well.

I'm looking for backing tracks to practice playing the blues...

Plus maybe some other genres... country, hymns/gospel, jazz standards, etc

thanks.