[Harp-L] Dave Therault

   I thought, in a much earlier discussion of "The Deb", that someone said
Dave had modified the harp he used for the tune.  Possibly retuning
something.
   Dave is one of those underground guys that other harp players in the
know have been talking about for decades.  For years he was gigging and
running a jam in Colorado Springs.  Those of you who have kept your back
issues of American Harmonica Newspaper will find a nice account of the jam
by our own Mojo Red (June 2003 issue). I always thought it was strange that
SPAH never booked the guy for either of the conventions hosted by Denver.
Unless he had moved out of Colorado by then, he was right in their own
backyard.

Mick Zaklan