[Harp-L] Who in the world is DaveTherault ? ! ?

Gee Whiz! I listened to the track at https://www.box.com/s/e9u16xlsm9zgpq4ce1vg and Wow!

Thanks to who ever posted it.

Are you sure that is a harmonica?

I had rather learn by ear but I'd be tempted to shortcut the process on this. Has anybody transcribed it to Tabs? If nothing else it would be good to study.

I was unable to find anything much online about Dave Therault... maybe its there and I missed it but maybe someone could brief me.

(I guess I'm showing my ignorance about famous harp players but somehow I missed this guy.)

Thanks.