[Harp-L] Inspiration

I suppose a persons inspiration for harmonica playing is related to style one wants to master.
I put Charley McCoy, Todd Parrott and Buddy Greene at the top of my list because their music genres are a good fit for me.

For Blues, David Barrett is THE man for me as he works so hard to teach us newbies the blues.

I captured the following live music from Todd at the Hill Country Harmonica 2012.
Looking forward to Todd releasing his first album soon.

http://youtu.be/t-BVfhWHKoA
http://youtu.be/qTgE1tOfBTc
http://youtu.be/1knTMO1keeo
http://youtu.be/aZFcOPWKIes