Re: [Harp-L] Inexpensive Diatonics for Give-A-Ways

Wow, that's a shocker and thanks for the heads up. I don't do business with that Harp Depot crew, not just because of the many, repeated problems others have had, but they also exposed my credit card information publicly the last time I bought anything, and were pretty rude. I guess that's a common tactic - once your own name is tarnished so badly, just buy another company with a good name and leach off the good will until you ruin that too. I guess it's Rockin' Ron's for me from now on.