Re: [Harp-L] Video-pablo fagundes --virtosity OMG

I've seen Pablo in LA several times with Ted Falcon and I'm always impressed by his virtuosity and musicality.  This recording captures his move to modern jazz.  My favorite CD, however, is Transcontinental Music Express.  You can hear samples at:

	http://www.tedfalcon.com/live/