[Harp-L] Inexpensive Diatonics for Give-A-Ways

In the past I've researched cheap harmonicas extensively. In the sub $10 range, the Hohner Blues Band is the standout.

That said, the plastic Hohner Happy Color is surprisingly decent, given the very low price. I've had a few, the quality seems consistent. I think you could hand them out with a clear conscience.

I would avoid cheap tremolos. It is hard to get any sort of decent sound out of them.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays