Re: [Harp-L] Inexpensive Diatonics for Give-A-Ways

Coast2Coast (great online harp web store based out of Maryland, same guy that hosts the HarpTalk yahoo forum) has some of the inexpensive multi-color ones that I have used before to give away to kids, audience members, etc. They are functional and fun. Bill H