[Harp-L] Re: Wine Dark Sea, Baker & Caldwell

@ Randy Singer:
Thanks Randy, glad you like The Wine Dark Sea, you once again confirm yourself to be a man of peerless good taste and of course the check is in the mail ;-)
I'm happy with how the solo on Tiger By The Tail turned out. That and the ending were part of the same single take.

@ Greg Jones:
I can't remember what I played on this particular tune but assume it was a Country Tuned harp in 2nd position. There are some very interesting chord and interval patterns which lay out extremely well for that kind of tune in CT and I use this tuning almost exclusively on songs with a strongly major dominant 7th chord.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de