[Harp-L] sendmail issue...resolved for now

We were sending mail in fits and starts.  For some reason a digest hung
the sendmail queue the send got locked.  Pretty much nothing was being
sent from harp-l for about 36 hrs  The immediate problem is solved and
things appear to be sending normally.  I'm not sure that there isn't an
overarching issue that needs to be resolved, time will tell but in the
meantime I've been checking the sendmail queue periodically to make sure
it hasn't happened again.  My apologies for any inconvenience, thanks to
an alert user who wondered what was up with the lack of mail.
harp-l-listowner