Re: [Harp-L] Re: videos-- heavy metal rock harmonicas - YouTube

I'm old. I like mostly older music. Roots things. I listen to new music from time to time, but seldom find anything I really like. But I think people should continue playing "new" music every time they are so moved.
Lots of not so good music among the old stuff too.
Harmonica content: I have been known to make new music unintentionally on my harp, while striving to play old music.
Steve in Minn., where I hope to increase my harp playing in the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPad