[Harp-L] Re: Embouchure for tuning

Thanks guys, it makes a lot of sense and confirms my initial assumptions.

Another question: Do you do anything in particular to make the reeds
settle between filing and readings? Because it seems that a reed that
was tuned up will rise a little more after some playing time.

My ideas are:
- Simply playing a long note on the newly tuned reed
- Wide blow/draw chords in rapid patterns for 10 seconds or more
- Bending each hole a couple of times
- Temperature cycling, e.g. heating it up to about 65 or ? degress
Celsius (65 C is what i use in my ultrasonic cleaner)