[Harp-L] Harp Tech Books and Tools

I'm about to order Richard Sleigh's book and tool kit. Been playing for 7
months now and all I've done is disassemble and clean my harps.  I need to
start exploring gapping, embossing, and the other stuff.  I'm practicing a
lot, and noticing the instrument sounds a little "tired" and the lower
holes are spongy...I'm getting to the point where I need to tighten them up
and get them to respond.

I also need to tune some of my richter harps into powerdraw tuning, which I
greatly prefer to trying to overblow on a richter.  I struggle with the
draw bends on the top two holes being screechy, even with good solid
technique/embouchure.  I'd like to be able to tweak these holes to make
them sound prettier (like Brendan's upper notes do...nice and clean)

Any feedback on Richard's book and tools?  Any other sources I should
consider before purchasing?

Thanks, as always.