Re: [Harp-L] Tuning down

Thanks Winslow and Harp-l gang

I am lusting after a Saxony in augmented tuning starting on low E.
Unfortunately the Seydel HarpConfigurator will not give me what I want over
the whole range of the harp. Fortunately the low E tuning gets closer than
any other choice of starting note. Out-of-the-box the first two holes would
have reeds that need to be tuned down by a half step, whole step and minor
third. At the 12th hole one note would need to be tuned up a half step.

What do think? Think it is worth it?

MusiCal