[Harp-L] Key of E and a guy still learning..

On May 16, 2013, at 9:01 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Subject: [Harp-L] Key of E
>
> How often is the key of E used? I am a guy still learning. Any advice would
> be nice.
> Thanks Tony

from a chromatic harmonica perspective, which is all I really know, and probably not what you're interested in, the key of E is just another key... but more importantly, the idea that you're a "guy still learning" is really positive.... I hope when you're in your 90's you still can say that.... it's the key to a long life... that, and not being run over by a bus or truck early on....

good for you... and good for me for not resorting to a bad pun around the uses of the word "key"...

jk...chromatic harmonica owner.

jonkip.com