RE: [Harp-L] ezequiel salgado

Eric Posted:

> I found his playing very good
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiCIx4c4vlk

Eric-
I also found Ezequiel's playing quite good, especially his time. If I didn't like it, I would still say he is quite good.
 would like to hear a little more blues/song form, as this rambles a
bit. He has a lot of classic blues devices he also uses that won't get
him pulled over for speeding.

Michael Peloquin
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/

http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com