RE: [Harp-L] Huey Lewis

I've always felt that Huey Lewis was/is an underrated harmonica player. He's got some flashy stuff but is pretty judicious in its use.
I've come across hat clip before but never watched the whole thing. There's some good Sonny Terry chugging and a whole lot of "Roller Coaster " in that solo. Nice stuff.
Ryan