Re: [Harp-L] Carr Amp for Harp Anyone?

Both the guitarists in one of the bands I play with use Mercurys, one a 12" and one a 10".  They are beautifully made amps and, like all the Carrs I have played (mainly guitar) through, are very well thought out in terms of really useful features.

Both amps are usable for harp but not special.  Great for guitar, though, and staggeringly loud for the wattage,  For the cost of a Mercury, however, you could get a top quality, harp-specific amp which might be a better choice.

Mark