 From: Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 12:33 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Huey Lewis

Before he hit paydirt with Huey Lewis and the News, Huey Lewis was in a
great band called Clover.  He played harp and percussion and occasionally sang.

I just found a bunch of Clover videos on YouTube.  Check this one out at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ndpjH2D_Q

The main singer was a way talented guy named Alex Call.  John McFee, who
later joined the Doobies, plays guitar - beautifully.  Huey Lewis' playing
is fine whenever we can hear him.  Takes a terrific solo on the video at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBvTlWjdVf8

The bassist is a guy named John Ciambotti.  Plays great.  He got sick of
the music business grind and became a chiropractor who developed a big
musician following.  That's how I got to know him.