Re: [Harp-L] Huey Lewis

TRUE STORY: I saw HLewis 7yrs ago at Wolf Trap park in Va. I was sitting near the front row when a lady, 2 seats away, starting asking for his harmonica... IMO she wasn't being too obnoxious..Anyways, Lewis made some bonehead crack over the PA about not coming down to McDonalds and hassling "Her" at work. The lady, whom I didn't know, turned bright red and was totally embarrassed. I still think it was a dick move on Lewis's part the way he publicly insulted a "fan" like that.
*** Mike