[Harp-L] Vegas May 29 - June 2

Greetings everybody,

I will be in Las Vegas May 29 - June 2, teaching free harmonica clinics for Hohner / NAMM at the Las Vegas Convention Center on May 30, May 31 and June 1. Very happy to represent Hohner once again as I have been an endorsee for about 25 years.

Question though: I have nights free.

Anybody know of any concerts/jams/music events (or anything else I ought to know about in Vegas) on those dates?

many thanks,
Tom
--

Tom Ball
Purveyor of the physically activated, wind-powered pitch approximater.