[Harp-L] Tabs request and tabs for Mystery Train:

Does anybody have harmonica tabs written down on Paul Butterfield's
Screamin' and his Rule the Road? I tried listening to them and copy but
it's just too hard… thanks.
I requested tabs for Mystery Train a couple weeks ago and no one gave them
to me, so I decided to figure it out myself. Use an A harp:
2 draw (four times), 2 draw bend.
2 draw (four times), 2 draw bend.
2 draw (three times), 2 draw bend, 2 draw.
2 draw (three times), 3 draw bend and then unbend quickly to 3 draw, 4
draw.
2 draw (three times), 3 draw bend, 4 draw.
2 draw (three times), 2 draw (twice).
2 draw (three times), 2 draw, 3 draw bend, 4 blow, 4 draw (maybe with bend
in the beginning), vibrato.
4 blow, 3 draw bend, 2 draw, 2 draw bend, 1 draw.
2 draw (four times), 2 draw bend.
Solo:
2 draw bend (twice), 2 draw (twice), 2 draw bend, 2 bend, 3 draw bend.
2 draw bend (twice), 3 draw bend, 2 draw, 2 draw bend.
(2 draw [four times], 2 draw bend).
2 draw (four times), 2 draw bend. 2 draw (twice), 2 draw bend (twice).
Enjoy! Please point out any mistakes and please feedback :).

--
Asharon Baltazar.