Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:19 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Tuning

Do i have any options for a quality Steve Baker tuned harp other than the MB 365/28 or Seydel Soloist Steel? Leaning towards the Seydel at the moment, but open to comments and suggestions. This is just for tinkering and experimentation. I don't expect to replace my Crossovers, 'birds, and Nobles with SB tuned harps. Do those of you that use one use it for a lot of tunes or just reserve it for one or two tunes in a set?

Thanks list!

Kelly