Re: [Harp-L] Creole Jazz Band fake book 1 -- FREE

I have been looking for the charts for a number of trad jazz tunes for YEARS. Stuff like High Society, Fidgety feet, Hindustan, China Boy, Panama, etc., But wound up having to chart them out myself...which I'm sure isn't optimal. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief as these are the real deal. So Phil Lloyd has re-established his place at the top of my goody two shoes list. Not that his position was ever up for grabs.

smokey-joe