RE: [Harp-L] VIDEO---Vidar Busk & His True Believers

Hi Ron - I'm think stock harp with plenty of octave skills.  Absent the octaves, the single notes are: Blow 9, Draw 9 , Blow 8, Blow bend 8, Draw 8 , Overdraw 7, Blow 7, Draw 7, Draw 6, Blow 6.   Hat is off to this player for his octave blow bend and octave overdraw. Thankfully the single note scheme sounds cool (will take some practice to nail those octave bends).  It also works in the lower octave, loses the overdraw but gains an overblow on hole 4. Regards,Blunt