[Harp-L] Monday night in Chicago

   I think you may have to rsvp the Filisko class this coming Monday,
because Sugar Blue is the special guest and they are concerned with space
availability.
   I'm pretty out of touch when it comes the Chicago blues jam scene, but
"Blue Monday" is a traditional jam night in the clubs and there ought to be
something happening.  Pick up a free copy of the Chicago Reader or go
online for it.  Kingston Mines, Rosa's and the other clubs should be listed
and advertising their schedules.  Hopefully you won't have to wait all
night to play one tune.

Mick