[Harp-L] [Chris Huston recording studios/facilities and home studios designer] Groovin'

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Michael Weinstein*
Date: Saturday, May 4, 2013
Subject: [Chris Huston recording studios/facilities and home studios
designer] Groovin'
To: trip.henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'trip.henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx');>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Michael Weinstein*
Date: Friday, May 3, 2013
designer] Groovin'
To: dmckeonmail@xxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Michael Weinstein*
Date: Friday, May 3, 2013
designer] Groovin'
To: "trip.tunes" <trip.tunes@xxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Michael Weinstein*
Date: Friday, May 3, 2013
designer] Groovin'
To: Chris Huston <chrishuston@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Chris, Great to hear from you and that all is well! Believe me when I tell
you that 1967 "the Summer of Love" was so vivid to me because of "Groovin".
Naturally you were so instrumental in me doing the harmonica beingst you
were the engineer! Great times, great memories and you were a good friend.
For the last 30 years I've been living in Long Island working for a family
in Real Estate. I've got a local bluegrass band"The Linemen" once a month
We book into the Greenwich Village Bistro and play for 2 hours. Strictly
fun! I also go to several jam sessions each week. I'm playing a beautiful
Santa Cruz 12 fret acoustic guitar and several Martins. I'm writing and
singing lead. I've had the Linemen for 11 years. 2 guitars, mandolin, 5
string banjo and stand-up bass. It's fun it's good, gonna keep it up 'till
I drop! Let's keep in touch! Phone (917) 414-6229