Re: [Harp-L] Don Les and cross harp

Yes; I recall hearing that performance by David Therault.  That really
stands out as an excellent example of jazz 'moderne' (ie sixty years ago!)
on diatonic.
It really works. I'd like to hear more of David, but searches on Google and
Youtube yield zip. Did he issue any of this kind of thing in any form?

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials