[Harp-L] Harp Tools

I have some handy harp repair and maintenance tools for sale:

   - *electric rotary tool - small with a variable 1,000-18,000 RPM  - $30 +
   *
   - *battery powered engraver - $15 +*
   - *small craft scissors for cutting wind savers, etc  $9 +*
   - *flush cut pliers for cutting reeds & pulling rivets from the plate $10
   *
   - *Seydel reed removal pliers*

*Shipping is by USPS Small Flat Rate Box $6.00 and I can get all of this
into one box.*
*
*
*I'm sure most of this stuff is available cheaper at HF, Amazon, eBay, etc*
*The rotary tool is probably not too great for drilling but it sure works
well*
*polishing reeds.*
*
*