[Harp-L] harmonicas for sale

I have a few more harmonicas for sale....All three of these have only been played, by me, for 10 to 20 minutes....They are in "like-new" condition, and come with cases, etc.  Here is the list with pricing:

        Suzuki SCX-48 chromatic in key of C                         $130.00 plus shipping
        Suzuki Promaster diatonic in key of G                            38.00 plus shipping
        Suzuki Manji diatonic in key of G                                    40.00 plus shipping

Please contact me offlist at:  effress@xxxxxx with questions and/or photo requests