Re: [Harp-L] New technique

Okay Steve; I've given Dave Gage a cursory listen, and yeah, I think you
might be right. Bit hard to tell with all the electronic shrapnel flying,
and I'm listening at my work desk where I can't really pull out a harp and
check, but I'd say he's using the same technique, but with a slightly
different application; ie he's using it to play lines rather than the
tremolo arpeggio I'm going for. Anyhow, will listen again in more leisured
circumstances. So now I'm going to call my technique 'as new', which means
only slightly used, instead of 'new', Good to know I'm not the only lunatic
messing with stuff like this.
Cheers,
RD

--