[Harp-L] harmonicas for sale

Hello All...I have three new hamonicas for sale at very good prices....All cases, paperwork, cleaning cloths, etc. are included...Two of these I purchased from a music store that was going out of business, and the third one was a gift to me...Here's the list with pricing:

      Hohner Discovery 48 chromatic in key of C           $115.00 plus shipping
      Hohner Meisterklasse 580 diatonic in key of G          68.00 plus shipping
      Hohner XB-40 Extreme Bending in key of A              85.00 plus shipping
Please contact me offlist at:  effress@xxxxxx  with questions and/or photo requests