Re: [Harp-L] The Harmonica Club 90 minute Youtube video

I watched the video and it was great. The one thing you had going for you that a lot of harmonica clubs (at least not the 3 'I' once belonged to) didn't have was a nice selection of 'other' (well played) instruments. I especially liked that stride pyano player. And the blonde girl in the maroon sweater..you should have had her play more..she's good.

smokey joe