[Harp-L] The Walther harp

(This is not for you who won´t even look at a harmonica that costs less than $500, but only for us lowlifes who are slumming the base segments of the harmonica world.)

  Last summer I bought a low priced diatonic (90 SEK, should be ´round $14) called Walther. Not a whole lot of info in the package, as I remember (I never save those) but the guy in the music store said it was made by Hohner:
  Now, I´m extremely prejudiced when it come to what guys in music stores say about things harmonica -- it has throughout the years proved to be of absolutely zero value -- but the thing is, this harmonica was good. Tight, loud and completely playable. (No OB´s though, but I can sometimes be willing to trade those for longevity.)

  Today it died, probably irrevocably, after some eight, nine months of hard labour and I´m going to get another one.

  Hohner has another cheapo harp, Silver Star, at the some price -- but they´ve generally disappointed me (except for one (1) in E that was one of the best harmnoicas I´ve owned), very leaky, in my experience.
  I wonder: can anyone confirm that this was a Hohner product?
  It doesn´t make a whole lot of difference, it´s just curiosity. And if you like me tend to suffer financial hardship and need an inexpensive practising harp, you could be adviced to check it out.

Cheers,
Martin