[Harp-L] Cello and harmonica duet - Irish traditional music

I just finished recording a video of The Kerfunken (a traditional Irish
jig) on chromatic harmonica with cellist Liz Davis Maxfield - two
non-traditional instruments playing traditional Irish music!  I really like
this combination of instruments - it was especially fun considering that we
live on different continents.   :)

As well as being a first-rate player, Liz Davis Maxfield is a real pioneer
in adapting Irish music for the cello and playing the music in an authentic
way; she literally wrote the book the subject.

Anyway, here is the video - I hope you enjoy it:
http://youtu.be/AqgQuXtej2M

Eugene