[Harp-L] Greg Heumann

Hope you all don't mind if I give a quick shout out to Greg at
www.blowsmeaway.com

I've had one of his Ultimate 57 mics for a long time and also an in-line
volume control which I use with my bullet mics.  Recently I ordered an
Ultimate 58 mic from him, which arrived safe and sound a few weeks ago.  A
beautiful piece of craftsmanship as usual, the only problem was that he'd
forgotten to fit the knurled aluminium volume knob which I had specified in
my original order.  I told him it was no big deal coz he hadn't included the
knob in the price anyway, and the standard plastic knob is fine, so it was
all good

Anyway, today out of the blue I received a replacement aluminium knob in the
mail from Greg.  What a pleasant and unexpected surprise!  Thanks Greg for
being such a good bloke, and to anyone out there who hasn't tried his gear
yet, you really should give it a go.  You won't be disappointed

Cheers

Mike from Australia