Re: [Harp-L] Frankfurt in April

Hi,

April 13 and 14 - Club "Voltaire" - beginning 12:00, several workshops. 25 Euro, you can choose which workshops you'd like to attend. Beginning 8 pm: Friday: 3 concerts and jam session. 7 Euro.
Saturday: Jam Session with registered guest musicians.

http://www.harpmeeting.de - unfortunately only in german. Contact: info at lindakrieg dot de

Best,
Ralf

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Galaxy Tab gesendet.