[Harp-L] Harps for sale

I was the owner of Joeâs Virtual Music Shop that went online selling harps when no one else was doing it, (1995). I gave it up in 2003, and kept many items I thought I might need someday. I sold several on an earlier listing, but have a few left. These are harps that are new, or I may have tooted briefly on, but after this time in storage, I donât think I need them. I kept a few chromatics, thinking I would try to take them up seriously some day, but I wonât.
So hereâs the current list:

Hohner CX12 â Black â Key of C â $100.
Hohner XB-40 â Keys A, C, G â $80.
Hohner 2504/40 Comet â Key of G â $40.
Suzuki MR-300 Overdrive â Key of G â $40.
Suzuki SU-21 2-Timer Tremolo â key of C â $20.
Suzuki SC-48 Leghorn Chromatic â Key of C â $40.
Suzuki Pipe Humming â Key of D â $50.
Hering 7148 Charlie Musselwhite chromatic â Key of D â $150.
Digitech RP-200 Artist. (No power supply) $25.

Will ship in the US only for $6.00. Paypal only.
Joe Ferguson â joeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx