Re: [Harp-L] Bob Herndon, RIP

The passing of Bob Herndon is truly sad news for us on earth -- those of us
that would want to share more time here with Bob playing harmonica.  I've
known Bob for four decades and I've had opportunities to get to know him
personally.  Several times we had friendly conversations on spiritual
matters.  Bob was a man who believed in God, and Jesus Christ. It is with
comfort that I know beyond a shadow of doubt that Bob is in heaven right
now, with God, living eternally, perfect and pain free.  While I am sad to
lose Bob on earth now, I am happy to know that he is in heaven and I am one
of many who will be reunited with him someday.

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>