Re: [Harp-L] One harp, Many keys

Yeah!

RE: DigiTech Whammy DTV-01 (http://bit.ly/XlYvhL)

This pedal even has a momentary switch which can be preset for, say, a
whole tone drop, and the original pitch returns when you lift up your toe.
SO, I can get whole tone bends on ANY blow or Draw note! Hmmm??

Let's see... $300 for the magic pedal... or $300 on various harps....

Now, for a loud electric guitar I think I could tolerate my guitar tuned to
standard E, while hearing my amplified music result in C, F, or G#.

But for harp, which is in my face, I'm gonna be hearing the true harp
pitch, PLUS the digitally altered amplified sound. Not so good, I think.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success