[Harp-L] St Patrick gigs with the Watchsnatchers

Hi all

If theres any of you in the UK next weekend the Watchsnatchers are up in
Chesterfield doing three gigs,  We have a Friday night gig in the royal
oak. a Saturday night gig in the grouse and a Sunday afternoon session in
the grouse. Chesterfield knows how to celebrate st Patrick's !! so its
going to be a lot of fun. It would be great if anyone from the list could
make it and maybe even get up and blow some harp with me on the Sunday
session :-)

Gary