[Harp-L] Dannecker tuned meisterklasse harmonicas

Hi all,
I thought i`d pass this on to the list, Up until 31st March Antony
Dannecker is selling his custom Meisterklasse harmonicas for £50 instead of
the usual £100 that he normally charges They are available in all keys with
various tunings. I`ve never had a meisterklasse from Antony Dannecker so
cant say much about them but I do own a number of his Dannecker blues harps
and a few of his Marine band deluxe harps and all of them are wonderful
harps, spot on tunings and play like a dream.
I have no association with Dennecker harps, I just thought i`d pass it on
to the list for anyone who may be interested.

Gary