[Harp-L] Harmonica Retreat In Ontario

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce a three night and two day workshop in Southern
Ontario! Over 12 hours of workshops in two days.

Carlos Del Junco and Jerome Godboo will be the teachers. Both are very
accomplished musicians and have over 40 years experience playing
professionally.

The workshop will take place at Shared Harvest Organic Farm in Dunnville
Ontario. Attendees will be treated to three meals a day plus snacks from
our certified organic farm. Food and accommodation are included. Half the
sessions will be recorded for the participants.

For more information contact me off list or click on this link
http://www.sharedharvestdunnville.com/calendar/harmonica-retreat-week-end

We are very excited to be working with both of these masters and plan on
making this an annual experience!

Thanks,

Kevin