Re: [Harp-L] Re: Re: Hohner thunderbird

I don't think many harmonica players get harmonica economics.  We already
have way more access to way more stuff than we should.  It has traditional
taken near a century for something to endure a huge paradigm shift.  We've
had access to a wealth of harmonica brands/models/keys/tunings for what, a
decade?

While we relatively Internet savvy players take the harp a bit more serious
than the rest - and often find ourselves using the Internet to create a
flat world for accessing harps and related info - we represent a small,
small, small, small fraction of harmonica sales relative to the whole of
the world.

Does the L represent even 1% of harmonica players?