[Harp-L] Re: Danny Welton

Danny was actually in about 6? 7? movies. Bit parts but I thought he fit the characters. Frankly, it wouldn't have bothered me if he had gone on to be a character actor. My own impression of him was that he was basically a nice guy whom had struggled and had a lot of wear and tear on him. The word from his girlfriend that night was that he DID take his medication, but was so riled up over everything that went on at the convention that the medication wasn't enough. Kinda sad. I walked them down to the Rum Boogie Cafe, got them a table, shook his hand, kissed her hand, and I returned to the hotel.

smokey-joe